Zypad Ring Scanner 2D barcodes
The ZRS-2D Zypad wearable ring scanner for 1D and 2D bar codes is designed to be worn on the users finger. Based on a high performance area imager technology, the ZRS-2D is connected to the Zypad wearable computer through a stretchable coiled cable which assures maximum freedom of movement.
- Reads 1D and 2D barcodes
- No need to orientate the code
- Ergonomic & confortable
- USB interface
- Warehouse management
- Transportation and logistics
- Access control
Designed to be as flexible as possible, the ZRS-2D incorporates a swivel system to allow users to rotate the scanner on their preferred hand. A finger strap allows flexible, ergonomic and fast positioning of the ring scanner on the finger.
User hygiene is assured through a removable finger strap, enabling each operator to use a personal strap.
The units software emulates manual keystrokes and provides the scanned data into any active application. Its also possible to add prefixes and suffixes such as carriage returns or line feeds to eliminate manual keystrokes.
The ZRS-2D combined with the Zypad wearable computer gives users a hands-free, lightweight solution that can be worn for long periods of time, while maintaining network connectivity (Wi-Fi and Bluetooth).
- UPC/EAN, Code 128, UCC.EAN128, RSS, Code 39, Code 93, I 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Codabar, MSI
- MaxiCode, PDF417, DataMatrix, QRCode Postal Codes: U.S. Postnet, U.S Planet, UK Postal, Australian Postal, Japan Postal
- USB 1.1 Mini USB type A plug
- EU directive 2004/108/CE 73/23/CE
- FCC PART 15, IEC60825 CLASS 2
NOTE: With 2D ring scanner, always use Zypad WL 11xx plus the high capacity battery pack !
- Dimension: 73.22 x 36.50 x 55.35 mm (2.88" x 1.43" x 2.18")
- Weight: 66g